Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crafty Tuesday

While I'm feeling ambitious, I thought I'd share what I've been up to this afternoon. This craft is one of my new favorites because it takes very little time, and it's super cheap.

First, I found some salsa jars, pickle jars, old mason jars, cans, and whatever I had lying around my house. 

I bought tacky glue ($2.99) and some twine ($4.99) to have on hand so I can be ready to craft at a moments notice. :) I love the Hobby Lobby app on my phone, so if I need something that isn't on the 50% off list for the week, I can get 40% off a full-priced item. 

Then it's basically just glue, wrap, repeat. Seriously...it's suuuuuper easy. And I love how spring-y and rustic these jars look (Although I'm not totally committed to the rustic theme, Josh likes farms. So I do what I can to contribute to that 'feeling' in our house, within reason, of course). Here's what the process looked like:


And this is what it looks like when implemented into my household decor:


Here's what the jars look like when I use them to de-clutter and organize...here's a before and after picture of my 'cloffice'...so much better right?


-BLC CEO (Cheif, Executive Organizer)

No comments:

Post a Comment