Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pregnancy Quotes by Josh and Mollie: Part II

Posted this picture almost two weeks ago but somehow it feels like yesterday. The last month BETTER go by as slow as everyone keeps telling me it will because I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO.


Part I

Note: Please read the following with a heavy dose of SARCASM.

***Said in a sexy voice***
"I can't wait for our amazing black and gray neutral carseat to come in the mail today." - Mollie
"Mmmmm I love it when you speak neutrals to me." - Josh

"Ew. Are we ever going to get a mini-van?" - Josh
"I would prefer a crossover." - Mollie
"Okay good, this is going to work." - Josh
"Can you really see yourself driving a mini-van?" - Mollie
"Absolutely. I just don't want you driving one. How weird does that sound?" - Josh

"So is this baby going to ruin our lives?" - Josh
"Well that's what everyone says. We should probably be mentally prepared for the worst." - Mollie
"I thought babies were supposed to make our lives wonderful or something." - Josh

"This was a nice idea, but I'm never going to read this book. Buy the recorded version so I can listen to it while I'm working." - Josh

***Whenever I hear something that sounds like a UPS truck go by our house today I jump up and look out the window and check the front step***
"You're not even excited about the baby! You're just excited about shopping for his stuff!" - Josh

"Feel this. I think it's his foot." -Mollie
"Stop pressing on him he doesn't like that-WOAH that's a real baby in there!" - Josh

"This blanket is so soft. Can we sleep with it tonight?" - Josh

"I don't want to go to work today." - Josh
"Soon there will be a crying baby here and you'll be excited to go to work. That might be good motivation for you to get out of the house in the morning?" - Mollie

***Referring to the shower thrown at C21***
"Wow. People really like you. That's a good thing because not very many people like me." - Josh

"So you finally ordered the car seat and stuff?" - Josh
"Yep!" - Mollie
"And the the stroller comes with the car seat?" - Josh
"Yep! It's a matching set!" - Mollie
"So...can we use the stroller without the car seat? Or does he have to be in the car seat to use the stroller?" - Josh
"When he's still little they click together so he's in the car seat while he's in the stroller." - Mollie
"But we can use the car seat without the stroller? And the stroller is still a stroller without the car seat?" - Josh
"OH MY GOSH YES." - Mollie
***I'm thinking he will understand this better when he sees it in person***

"Why does Maverick have soooooo many toys?! I didn't have any toys when I was little!" - Josh

MmB

No comments:

Post a Comment