Friday, July 3, 2015

A Patriotic Playlist for Your 4th


On our scenic drive up to Manson today, I created the most amazing, versatile, patriotic playlist (with Josh navigating YouTube at my demand) that I wanted to share so everyone could enjoy it tomorrow at their holiday gatherings and parties. And also so I could remember it next summer when I'm want some 'America' music to get me in the mood for the 4th.

I would say this is comparable to the How I Met Your Mother's 'Get Psyched' mix...prepare to be psyched for the 4th of July!

1. America - Neil Diamond
2. Red White and Blue - Toby Keith
3. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
4. Proud to be an American - Lee Greenwood
5. Star Spangled Banner - Beyonce
6. Only in America - Brooks and Dunn
7. Indivisible - Pillar
8. All-American Girl - Carrie Underwood
9. God Bless America - Gaither Vocal Band
10. Firework - Katy Perry
11. Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen
12. American Honey - Lady Antebellum
13. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
14. Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly
15. Free Bird - Lynard Skynard

Bonus Track - Because my dad saw me making this playlist, he and Josh insisted I include Ragged Old Flag by Johnny Cash...and after one listen I decided it wasn't worthy of making the actual playlist because it's basically just a narration with music in the background.


Happy 4th of July Eve! :)

MmB


No comments:

Post a Comment