Sunday, January 8, 2017

422 13th St. Xmas House Tour: Bathrooms

Did you really want to see our bathrooms? Apparently you did, because the title of this blog clearly informed you that's what you'd be getting. Christmas bathrooms!!!

They're not the most decked of walls in our house...but I always like to put a few 'lil Christmas touches in each of our bathrooms for people to enjoy. Right down to the amazing Bath and Body Works soap (you would be surprised how many comments people make after washing their hands here).

Earlier this week I posted about how I unexpectedly found this curtain for $7 at Wal-Mart on a day when I was not out hunting for curtains...it clearly found me. It doesn't even fit on the rod, I just sort of have it flopped up there. And shockingly it works. And that's a boxwood wreath I use around our house 12-months of the year for different windows, etc. Tied up with some green velvet ribbon they're super Christmas-y.
If you sat on this toilet this season and didn't notice the adorable Christmas wood sign behind you, you really missed out. ;) 
This little Christmas tree globe was a gift from my sister-in-law...which is where I got the amazing idea from.
This is a pretty low quality picture of a tiny bathroom...but unless you're bathroom is covered in floor to ceiling subway tile (#goals), I imagine that's how most bathrooms are. I used green velvet ribbon to string up some glittery stick-balls (found them on SUPER SALE at Pier One last January) for a little extra glitz in my bathroom. 
Josh's bathroom didn't get quite as much glitter, but that was probably for the best. He calls glitter 'the herpes of arts and crafts'...which isn't exactly an untrue statement. :)
Boxwood wreath + green velvet ribbon for the win again. I thought about stringing up our Peanuts and Grinch ornaments in here somewhere, but decided that didn't fit the vibe of our house this year. 
And here's the soap everyone loves. SO GOOD.
They aren't big and fancy, but they're good enough for us. ;) I'm a firm believer that even the tiniest bathrooms can (and should!) be decorated for Christmas.

Tomorrow I'll share our closet/office and front entrance/hallway!

MmB

No comments:

Post a Comment