Monday, August 17, 2015

Pregnancy Quotes By Josh and Mollie: Part IV

38 weeks and 3 days! Walked a little more than 10 miles at the fair today...which is probably a good thing because at one point Josh left me alone with a Cup of Cookies and I can't be held accountable for how many I eat at this point.

Part I
Part II
Part III

Note: Please read the following with a HEAVY DOSE of sarcasm.

"So I'm packing our hospital bags. What would you like to wear at the hospital?" - Mollie
"My regular uniform." - Josh
***Josh wears the same thing every day. This refers to his work shorts, dry-fit shirt, and Nike hat. For labor.***

"This baby is going to hit us right in the face." - Josh

"You know he could come any day now and it would be totally fine." - Mollie
"If he ruins our weekend at the lake I'll never forgive him." - Josh

"Did you read my blog today?" - Mollie
"Ya. Apparently we hate Maverick." - Josh

This has nothing to do with baby stuff...but it was funny...
"I'm ready to trim your eyebrows." - Mollie
"What are you doing?! You're just going to free hand it?! What makes you qualified for this?! Last time there was a comb involved!!!" - Josh
"You want me to go get the comb?" - Mollie
"YES!!!" - Josh

"So the baby could come any day now? Like he could come right now?" - Josh
"Basically." - Mollie
"But he can't come right HERE right now because the floors. They're not refinished." - Josh

This one is actually a Jamie quote...
"I can't wait to bring Maverick down to my apartment with all his stuff and babysit him!" - Jamie
"It would probably make more sense to babysit him upstairs...since this is where all his stuff will be...and because you only live downstairs..." - Mollie
"HAHA OH YEAH." - Jamie

"Have we called Winston yet for the C-Section?! I could be his assistant! Until I pass out." - Josh

"What if he comes today while we're at the fair?! I don't like this." - Josh
"He better not if we've already gotten down there and paid admission. That would be a really big waste." - Mollie

MmB

No comments:

Post a Comment