Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pregnancy Quotes by Josh and Mollie: Part V



Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

Please read the following with a heavy dose of SARCASM.

"Is our house going to constantly smell like Cheerios and diapers? Do we have Cheerios and diapers in the house right now? Every house or mini van I've ever been in with kids smells like Cheerios and diapers...and we cannot have that. I don't want our house to smell like that." - Josh

"I just can't imagine I'll like kissing another face more than I like kissing yours." - Mollie
"WHO ELSE ARE YOU PLANNING ON KISSING?!" - Josh
"The baby. I'm talking about the baby." - Mollie

To Josh:
"Why are you stressed? People have been having babies since the beginning of time. It's not that hard." - Mollie

"The next time you question me on if I can take Tylenol or Sudafed or anything I'll invite you along to my next Dr. appointment and you can hear from my doctor herself that that is all okay...OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT." - Mollie
"That's okay. I'm coming to the only one that matters. If I can find the time." - Josh

"So we're going to have a baby on Monday. I'm so excited my stomach hurts." - Josh

"What do you want to wear on Tuesday while we're at the hospital with your family and Wednesday when we come home? I'm not bringing your clothes because you'll just come home and shower..." - Mollie
***BLANK STARE*** - Josh
"...I'll just lay your clothes out and label each day." - Mollie


UPON OUR ARRIVAL TO THE HOSPITAL ON MONDAY MORNING:

"Soooo what's the mini-bar situation here?" - Josh

"How are you doing?" - Josh
"I'm wearing a diaper so how do you think I'm doing?" - Mollie
"That sounds awesome." - Josh

Commenting on Kanye news on The Today Show Monday morning...
"I just hope to someday to love you as much...as Kanye loves himself." - Josh

MmB

No comments:

Post a Comment