Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Maverick's First Photoshoot

That's actually not true...he's already had quite a few photo shoots, with all the ultrasound practice the ladies at Informed Choices have been using him for. But here are some of his first official pictures... ;)

Last weekend we had Libby Asay take our pictures and I'll tell you...Josh and I are not the most photogenic humans in the world. But she worked her magic and here we are lookin' pretty fab, if I do say so myself. BONUS: The moolah she makes this year from her amazing photography skills goes toward adopting some sweet kiddos. HIRE HER TO TAKE YOUR PICS TOO!

99 pictures in the album and after subtracting some windy hair and weird faces and awkward boobs...these are my absolute faves:





Ummm PS Josh Boersma is a model. I can't.













No comments:

Post a Comment