Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Funny Quotes and Stuff.



I thought it might be fun to share a few of the funny conversations happening at our house over the past couple weeks...enjoy.


"Remember how many views my fashion blog got over yours?" - Josh

"I bought some whole milk for Maverick to start trying today!" - Mollie
"Wait. We're done breastfeeding?" - Jamie

"Watch, I'm going to quote The Bachelorette for the rest of the night and he's going to hatttte it..." - Me to Jamie
"...We found a one in a million kind of love, Josh."
"...I feel so safe with you."
"...You're my everything."
"...You make me want to be a better person."
"...It's always been you."
"Stop." - Josh

"Since it's raining today, we can do ANYTHING you want to do! Think of something fun we can do! We can go anywhere!" - Mollie
"I can take out the trash and clean the hot tub?" - Josh
The man simply doesn't know how to stop working.

"Who knew that having a kid would actually make you look skinnier in pictures because you get to hold him in front of you?" - Jamie

"You are so handsome." - Mollie
"You don't need to lie." - Josh

"Tomorrow I'm not feeding Maverick at 4:00 after his nap. He's going to start getting a snack instead." - Mollie
"Wait. We're done breastfeeding him?!" -Josh
"That's what I said!" - Jamie

*chuckling*
"How fat would I be if I had a desk job?" - Josh

"You guys are too cute." - Caleb
"They are. I'm almost mad about it." - Justin

"Wanna watch Looney Toons?" - Josh
"Not really." - Mollie
"..how did we end up together..." - Josh

"I miss our buddy Justin." - Mollie
"Why are you talking about him like you talk about me...?" - Josh
"Because he's our best friend." - Mollie
"He's my best friend." - Josh
"He's my best friend by marriage!" - Mollie

"I wanna show you guys what we're getting Maverick for his birthday. DON'T LOOK, MAVERICK!" - Mollie

That's right...I said BIRTHDAY. As in our buddy is going to be ONE in less than a month. Holy cow. His cute little 11 month update will be coming at you tomorrow. ;)

MmB

No comments:

Post a Comment