Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Farmtime.

We have an official announcement to make.

The farm. is. FINISHEDDDDD!!!

I've been a little quite about our progress as of late...we slowed down on things a little...we were still searching for renters...propane sky-rocketed to $5/gal...the 2nd stove we've had out there isn't working.

You know. All tremendous things.

But let me tell you what IS great. We have renter's. They are moving in THIS Friday/Saturday. We have their signed contracts. We have their deposit. And they've signed a lease until July 31st, 2015. Meaning when/if they want to leave after their contract is up...it will be a MUCH better time of year for rental turnover.

Since I posted about the farm last, these sexy black floors happened...


This bathroom before, during, and after happened...



The dining room finally got the attention it needed...
PS I'm selling this table. Get at me if you're interested.

The front entry is possibly what we're most proud of...since when we bought the house it looked like this...
And now it looks like this...


I finally got my butt in gear sewing dropcloth curtains for the missing cupboard doors...so we have a kitchen before and after to reveal...


Oh...and the living room finally has carpet thanks to Josh, Ben, and Tom. I don't know how we did it...but is it possible this place looks like an actual HOUSE now?!

To track our progress from start to finish, check out:

We Bought a Barn
Acreage Update
This Old House
Time for Another...Acreage Update

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing transformation - I've loved all the before & after pictures!!! so much fun I'm sure your new renters are going to love love love living there!!!

    ReplyDelete