Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My 200th Blog Post + BLC's Spring Mailer

This is GLITTER AND GRASS POST NUMBER TWO-HUNDRED!

I've been doing this random-rambling-and-writing for FIVE YEARS now.

time. freaking. flies.

So apparently I've written 200 blog posts. And some of them are lame and way too long and some probably aren't very interesting to the average person. But Glitter and Grass readers are anything but average. ;) It's been fun for me to read back through...remembering the past five years of our life documented randomly and perfect right here. Enough of you seem to be reading...which keeps me interested in writing...so thanks for that.

Anyway...this isn't the mind-blowing amazing 200th blog post I had in mind, but whatever. I've been working on our BLC mailer and finally got it sent out today...posting it to the blog is on my To Do List and I want to cross it off. TADA! Here's the BLC Spring 2017 Mailer for your reading pleasure. Enjoy.



Thanks for reading...you keep keep me rambling my opinions for the world wide web to hear. :)

Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment