Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Maverick's Summer Bucket List 2016


Jamie and I were commenting the other day on how we needed to make our list of fun things to accomplish this summer. But since most of those things now revolve around Maverick (and his awesome stroller WITH CUP HOLDERS...we'll never have to hold our drinks again!!!) I figured making a 'Maverick's Summer Bucket List' would be a better idea. :)


Hi guys. I guess my mom wants a list of all the fun stuff I want to do with my summer...I'm excited for summer because here's all the fun things I'm gunna do...

1. Strollering through Reiman Gardens

2. Tot Time at Furman Aquatic Center (every. single. day.)

3. Blank Park Zoo with G'ma and G'pa (mom loves that I'll be FREE everywhere this summer!)

4. Ames Farmer's Market (repeat 10+ times)

5. Trips to Twin Lakes (the more water included in my summer...the better)

6. Picnics with daddy at work

7. Walks around Ada Hayden (maybe not the whole way...that would be a LONG walk)

8. Lazy Rivering at FAC

9. My first Manson Grater Crater Days experience

10. Cousin time at the farm (to include sprinklers, pools, hoses...)

11. Spending hours outside on the deck

12. Trips to the Manson Family Aquatic Center

13. THE IOWA STATE FAIR (I was so mad I was stuck inside for this last year)

14. Walks around campus

15. Coffee and lunch dates at places with outdoor patios (obviously important to me)

16. Trips to visit G'ma and G'pas DeGroot's farm

17. Walks around our neighborhood

18. Auntie Sarah coming to visit!!!

19. Jumping on the trampoline

20. Spending time around the fire pit

21. Walks around Manson (we can walk on the streets there without being yelled at)

22. Ames Fourth of July Parade

23. Visiting Kid's Camp at Hidden Acres (when do I get to be a camper?)

24. Learning how to crawl (why is this on the list...I'm happy to just sit and play)

25. Celebrating daddy's 28th birthday!

26. Visiting VBS at Faith

27. Growing so all my summer clothes actually fit...?

28. Playing at every Ames park within a 10 mile radius of my house

29. Titus 2 Play Group

30. Tropical Smoothie Happy Hour

31. Friday Clothing Frenzy's at Overflow (please...we all know this one is for mom)

32. Coffee dates with all my G'mas (why does every day revolve around coffee? I don't get it)

33. Planning my first birthday party

34. Dates with Auntie Jamie while mom and dad go on real dates (the frequency with which my parents go on dates is actually pretty impressive)

35. Uncle Justin finally coming home from the Navy!!!

36. Playing at the library on rainy days

37. Maybe I'll learn to walk this summer...maybe I won't

38. Mom and dad celebrating their SIXTH anniversary!

39. Nana and Papa watching me (so mom and dad can go to Nikki's wedding)

40. Memorize the ISU Fight Song before kick-off

-BabyMav

No comments:

Post a Comment